The Ramset-I-F System is 4X faster than the traditional stick pin installation method. It allows the installer to attach insulation in one simple step without the use of adhesives or cutting spindle insulation anchors anymore.
- Pin Material: Heat treated carbon steel
- Pin Finish: Mechanical Zinc Plated
- Washer Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- 2-3/8" Holding Diameter
- The fastener assembly is clearly branded Ramset along with the length of the fastener assembly
- Saves days over the traditional insulation fastening method saving time and labor costs.
- Fasten the insulation directly to concrete, hollow block, and steel studs. No glue and stick pin insulation anchors anymore.
- The fastening is consistent and clean looking.
- The tool allows you to fasten the insulation in tight spaces around pipes and sprinkler systems.
- The T3FUEL can shoot more than 1000 shots before it needs to be replaced.
- The system can be used year round: unlike stick pins, you won't be restricted by cold temperature or wet surfaces.
- Lower operator fatigue.
- Thermal bridging: 99.5% efficiency.
- 1" - 6" insulation pin capacity.
- Automatic power adjustment.