The T4 I-F is 4X faster than the traditional stick pin installation method. It allows the installer to attach insulation in one simple step without the use of adhesives or cutting spindle insulation anchors anymore.
- Pin Material: Heat treated carbon steel
- Pin Finish: Mechanical Zinc Plated
- Washer Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- 2-3/8" Holding Diameter
- The fastener assembly is clearly branded Ramset along with the length of the fastener assembly
- Saves days over the traditional insulation fastening method saving time and labor costs.
- Fasten the insulation directly to concrete, hollow block, and steel studs. No glue and stick pin insulation anchors anymore.
- The fastening is consistent and clean looking.
- The tool allows you to fasten the insulation in tight spaces around pipes and sprinkler systems.
- The T4FUEL can shoot more than 1000 shots before it needs to be replaced.
- The system can be used year round: unlike stick pins, you won't be restricted by cold temperature or wet surfaces.
- Lower operator fatigue.
- Thermal bridging: 99.5% efficiency.
- 1" - 6" insulation pin capacity.
- Automatic power adjustment.